You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Mobile Community Withdrawal Management Services
We recognize how difficult it can be to access support to detox from alcohol and/or drugs, and identify significant risks with stopping use on your own. We want to eliminate barriers and help you safely detox at home or another safe space.
You will work collaboratively with a Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Addictions Counsellor (AC) to develop and implement a treatment plan in the community.
Services may include:
- Pre-detox planning
- Active monitoring by NP and AC throughout
- Prescription medication(s) as needed
- Post-Acute withdrawal management
- Aftercare-referrals/resources to support recovery plan
- Linkage to community services
- Supportive addictions counselling
All services are free and confidential.
For more information please contact 310-OPEN (6736).